"I remember when, you fit in the palm of my hand. Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me your changing with every blink, faster than a flower blooms. So let them be little, because they are only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday, let them cry let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Oh just let them be little."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To Ethan, With Love

Ethan,

You are such a strong little boy. From day one you fought hard to stay alive and keep growing into who you are now. It just amazes me that you can smile even though Mommy isn't around. Yesterday hurt so bad, watching you cry just because I was. If I had the means I would bring you home with me. Baby boy, I love you and want you to know that any decision I make is to make our lives better. I hope you know that you are always in my heart and mind! I can't go anywhere without thinking about you or hearing your laughter. It hurts my heart, what is left to hurt, knowing that you had such a hard time after I left yesterday. Nana really tries hard for you and loves you so much! She loves Mommy too and that is why she has taken on the huge responsibility of taking care of you. I can tell you now that one day you will get to live with me again and will never have a thing to worry abt!!! Just keep your chin up, smile often and know that Mommy loves you so much!!

With All My Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment