"I remember when, you fit in the palm of my hand. Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me your changing with every blink, faster than a flower blooms. So let them be little, because they are only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday, let them cry let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Oh just let them be little."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

To Ethan, With Love

Ethan,

Today, to say the least was tough. I went to Destinee's birthday party and alls I could think about was how much I miss you and wanted to hold you so tight. I miss seeing that smile of yours everday, your giggle and kissing your "boo-boo's". I wanted to just go to Clinton and see you at Nana's house but with the weather and all I just couldn't do it. It hurts soo bad, my heart does, not being able to see you and hold you and make you feel better. I wished in some ways that I hadn't cried in front of you because I don't want you thinking you do anything wrong but it felt so good having you near me and just letting out all that pent up emotions I have about this whole situation. I really hope that even though I am not around you that you do think of me. An also know that I love you. I wish I could hold you right now and kiss your cheeks and watch you sleep so peacefully. I am so sorry that he did what he did to you and that I didn't know. I am soo sorry Ethan. One day everything will be made right and you and I will be allowed to be together.

With Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment