"I remember when, you fit in the palm of my hand. Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me your changing with every blink, faster than a flower blooms. So let them be little, because they are only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday, let them cry let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Oh just let them be little."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Why God, Why?....No Answer needed

It blows my mind just how much my heart aches. I never knew this was possible. When did God start allowing people to hurt and suffer so much? Why does God give people the freedom to do as they please? Why didn't God STOP my ex husband? Why God?? Why God, did you let this happen? Why did you allow everything that has happened in my life? As if being abused most of my life wasn't good enough, you allowed my 2nd ex husband to do what he did. God, why is it that you are supose to be there yet it is like your just sitting back watching like it is a bad horror movie and laughing? Ya know untill December I knew you were there. I had faith, enough for several people actually, and now I don't even have enough some days to make it from one day to the next!! You failed me. You let this happen. You let him touch my son. You allowed him to ruin my family. God, you allowed me to believe my husband was a good man. God, you gave me the strength to marry him and yet you allowed him to do what he did!!!! There are days I hate you just as much as my ex husband!! Why? Well maybe you need to re-read what I wrote!! I have lost my faith in you and have really started to believe that you aren't there!! If you were there, why is it that you allow child molesters, child abusers, murderers, rapests, and other people like them to walk the earth with those of us who have never hurt another human being? Why have you allowed them to share the same oxygen as us, and why have you even given them life if you honestly knew what path they were going to take in life? I don't think I have enough strength to believe in you anymore...........I was going to ask for a sign that you were there but what good would that do? If I did ask, I'd probably see someone hurt again.....I can't deal with anymore pain, suffering or emotional strain. I'll have these questions again later, but like I said, there is NO ANSWER NEEDED from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment