"I remember when, you fit in the palm of my hand. Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me your changing with every blink, faster than a flower blooms. So let them be little, because they are only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday, let them cry let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Oh just let them be little."

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Around and Around it goes....oops that didn't work!!!

I spoke with my mom on the phone just a little while ago. Ethan was playing in the background and was laughing. Mom had told me earlier in the week that the toilet in the bathroom hadn't been working correctly since Wednesday. So today she took apart the toilet....aparently my son decided that watching Nana's deodorant don't the toilet was a good idea. LOL!! He is most deffinately my child. When his Uncle's and I were younger, we use to flush weeble people down the toilet and Barbie's various body parts. So I believe Ethan was kinda destined to be a "Object Toilet Flusher Cadet"!! LOL!

Today was a good day at work but I couldn't stop thinking about why I had those little things that I still felt reserved about with my boyfriend. I also recieved a post card from my 2nd ex husband who informed me that I was a cold heartless B.... and that he never loved me and all this other stuff, which really didn't keep my mind any where near focused.

Ya know days like today where my mind is racing just makes me wanna sleep just so I don't have to deal with the realities of things. An then of course it pops into my head even as I am sleeping so that does really NO good either. *sigh* It seems just when I think I have things figured out that something else is thrown at me and makes me just wanna go break some dishes on the driveway or even makes me wanna sit down and cry. And sometimes I just wanna stare out into space and think of NOTHING. I mean nothing but emptiness and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment