"I remember when, you fit in the palm of my hand. Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me your changing with every blink, faster than a flower blooms. So let them be little, because they are only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday, let them cry let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Oh just let them be little."

Friday, March 19, 2010

To Ethan With Love

Ethan,

By now you have been awake for hours, terrorizing Nana's house and the cats, especially Molly! I woke up today and wanted to cry because I missed you sooo much!! You are the brightest spot in my life and really make my heart keep going! In the short 3 yrs you have been on this earth you have brightened SOOO many lives with your smile and wonderful carefree attitude. I remember when you were so sick in my arms those first two months and how I felt so helpless. I was so afraid to lose my baby and yet you held on tight, keeping yourself strong till Mommy could figure out something to make you better!! You are my little fighter and have always been tough no matter what is going on in your life. It is amazing to me that you can smile so big and yet have so much going on in your little mind. I want you to know that Mommy loves you sooo much and is so proud of you for being so strong right now. Keep smiling baby and don't ever let life take hold and get you down, because one day you will be a grown man and will be a wonderful husband and father because of you staying so strong and not giving up!! You will achive so much in your life and already have in the first 3 yrs you have been on this earth!! Keep smiling, keep laughing and most of all keep that shine in your eyes that makes you that irristable little boy that you are.

With Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment