"I remember when, you fit in the palm of my hand. Felt so good in it, no bigger than a minute. How it amazes me your changing with every blink, faster than a flower blooms. So let them be little, because they are only that way for a while. Give them hope, give them praise, give them love everyday, let them cry let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle. Oh just let them be little."

Friday, March 19, 2010

Worries and Love

Have you ever looked at someone and thought "Wow, I think I love them"? Have you ever found yourself falling hard and fast for someone who you've only just begun to find out who the other person is and their likes and dislikes? I have managed to do this. He is amazing and makes me laugh, smile, and feel so good about myself in so many ways. It is just too bad that with what has happened with Ethan that they can't meet yet. One day I know that Ethan will be able to approve of me being with another man....just not today or tomorrow. I have already told the guy I am dating that I love him and in his own way told me today that he for sure loves me back.

I keep having a running list of worries going thru my mind....

"What if he hurts me like I have been hurt before?"
"Can I trust him with my life one day?
"Is he really understanding of just how important Ethan is?"

I could go on and on and just keep going but it will not help me any.

No comments:

Post a Comment